Login to your thesharerepublic.com account
- Past performance will not necessarily be repeated and is no guarantee of future success
- Share prices may change quickly and they may go down as well as up
- You may have difficulty in selling some shares at reasonable price and in some circumstances, it may be difficult to sell at any price
- If shares are sold immediately, you may get back much less than what you paid for them
- There is an extra risk of losing money when shares are bought in some smaller companies
- It may be difficult for you to obtain reliable information about the value of some companies or the extent of the risks to which they are exposed
- Investors must always carefully consider their own personal financial circumstances before dealing in the stock market. For example, people with fixed income and approaching retirement age should carefully consider if they can afford the risks involved.